RAILWAY AND METRO EMPLOYEE TRAINING COURSES AND PROGRAMS
Power Rail Training & Consulting specializes in tailoring comprehensive railway training programs. Our courses provide relevant, practical education and skills that are immediately transferable to day-to-day operations. The content for each course is meticulously reviewed and updated by our course Instructors and Subject Matter Specialists and can be adapted to local Railroad Rules, Regulations and Operating Procedures.
After training needs are assessed and identified, Power Rail will work with you to create a Training Plan outlining timelines, costs, curriculum and customer particulars.
We offer training for all employee skill levels including:
- Introductory/Beginner Level
- Refresher Training
- Management/Senior Level
- Computer Based Training (CBT)
Power Rail’s comprehensive railway training programs are adapted to reflect local regulatory standards and practices and incorporates current railway principles and procedures. Each course is broken down into individual learner modules. Customers can buy full course sets or single modules depending on training needs.
We offer a broad range of full courses for both international and domestic customers including:
- Railway Air Brake Systems
- Railroad Accident Scene/Derailment Investigation
- Conductor Training
- Locomotive Engineer Courses
- Locomotive Engineer Supervisor Programs
- Railroad Management Skills
- Railway Operations and Safety
- Industrial Railroad Operations
- Track Worker Programs
- Railway Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- Roadway Worker Protection
For more information, please contact Phil Reid